As you no doubt know, the LibCode Suite has earned a reputation for being reliable, fast and exceptionally well supported. However, your feedback has told us that we need screens that are more exciting for children and easier for Library staff to use.
So, we’ve spent the last 2 years designing, testing and creating amazing screens that will capture the attention of young researchers, and make life easy for library staff.
A key part of the update has been to ensure that the new LibCode software stays reliable and fast while delivering an amazing user experience. We don’t want to rush out a good-looking product unless it can deliver!
As we’ve been creating these screens, Microsoft has made some changes of their own to the Windows Operating System. These changes have required some major updates to the programming of the LibCode Suite.
We’ve invested lots of time and resources to make sure that your new LibCode software replaces the old software seamlessly and blows you away with the new screens and functionality!
We think this new version is vital for all schools, (big and small), and we want to make sure that as many schools as possible can implement it.
So, we’ve organised some bonuses for you to make it irresistible for you to upgrade…more on that later.
In Term 1 2012, you’ll be seeing the first round of major software updates.
What’s changing? Well, where do we begin? Changes will be available over the next 2 years, but the biggest updates are:
1. A colourful, easy-to-use interface, which includes:
- Bigger buttons with better descriptions
- Grouping of logical functions (eg circulation)
- Borrower reports, emails and statistics (and almost everything else) on the Lend screen
2. New modules which offer functions to improve researching
- Wait till you see the new HYG “Have You Got”
- Different screens for the various age groups
- Simple, colourful search screens which appeal to children
3. Lots of training material, including
- Video & Audio Help buttons on software screens
- A video training program with complete training for the various functions of LibCode
- Email training, including the option for tip of the day emails
4. Coding updates to cope with new versions of Windows
How do I get this new software…?
As schools are funded based on the number of students, and our goal is to ensure that all students get the best experience, we have set the pricing based on the number of students.
Give us a call or send an email to get a quote for your school.
This investment gives you access to all updates for the new software. This is above the normal annual fees.
The package you receive will save you and your staff hours and give you access to:
- Cutting edge software for your students (beyond what the LibCode Suite can provide now)
- Training for the products
- Continued access to our personal support
- All updates to the software as new and exciting enhancements are made available in the next 2 years.
The basic software will evolve, due to Windows changes. You don’t have to change to the new version, but if you think you don’t need to upgrade, give us a call.
Contact LibCode Sales by phone (07) 4638 9415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
You might not have Windows 7, you might have special circumstances… to discuss costs and payment options, please get in touch with us at LibCode by phone ( (07) 4638 9415 ) or email (accounts@LibCode.com.au).