Welcome to the new year.
Here are some steps to help get you off to a great start. We recommend performing these steps in the order below…for Version 7 and previous versions.
LibCode will prompt you to do a backup, if you haven’t performed one in more than 2 weeks. As you’ve not used LibCode over the holidays, it should prompt you as you start opening the modules.
- If you are using LibCode 7 (stage 3), please use the All-in-one Backup
- If you are using an older version of LibCode, please do your backups in this order:
2. “Return” any resources which were returned during or after the holidays
3. Synchronising your Library System with the office system
This is a process to ensure that the borrowers in your Library system match up with the students in the school admin system. Different office systems will require different approaches, so here are links to the different methods in the Online Manual:
- Synchronise All information
- One School
- Text (All Others e.g. TASS, SAS, etc.)
- If you are using eMinnerva, please contact LibCode Support.
Also when setting up new Teachers, remember to include their email address so that overdues/unreturned notices can be emailed.
4. Now that your data is up-to-date, perform a fresh export to CMEWeb.
5. Check your barcode scanner(s)